ARI Leg Base Attachment
• 8 washers and 8 hex nuts
1. Remove all packing materials.
2. You may leave the table face down in the box when attaching the legs. If table is removed from the box, place face down on a clean flat surface. (If you are assembling an extension table, make sure the leaf is removed and the two half tops are firmly together prior to attaching the legs.)
3. Remove protective cap from end of lags on leg. Place lags through hole in corner block. Place washer and nut over lags and hand tighten. Tighten with wrench.
4. Repeat for other 3 corners.
5. Carefully turn the table upright. (Best done with 2 people, one at each end.)