OF INTEREST | Latest News
Transitional tables manufactured by Saloom Furniture Company straddle the line between contemporary and country. Being in the middle of two extremes, however, does not mean transitional tables lack style. They're elegant in ways that never become unstylish. Whether you want a transitional table for casual or formal purposes, you're sure to find exactly what you need from Saloom. We use only the highest quality hardwoods – mostly maple and cherry – and other materials in crafting our transitional tables. Not only do our transitional tables look great, they're also built to last for many generations to come in even the roughest households.
Transitional table options include:
- Maple, cherry and other hardwood species.
- Round, oval, square, rectangle and boat table shapes.
- Smooth, planked, rustic, strata, and hand-planed table top styles.
- Swept, thumbnail and eased edges.
- Basic, premium, and heritage distressing.
Check out our line of transitional dining tables for yourself. Visit an authorized Saloom furniture dealer today and see the precision and artistry that go into everything we do. Find a dealer near you today!